Gooberzilla's Greatest Blog EVER!

FEAR THE GOOBERZILLA! Home of the Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast. And the Worst Movie EVER! Podcast, too. A blog devoted to reviewing only the finest films ever made. And robots. Lots of robots. Robot alligators from Jupiter, bent on enslaving the human race and forcing us to service their fiendish, cybernetic dentures, since they themselves have lost this wondrous technology... Also, various and sundry shenanigans.

Friday, May 05, 2006

The Madness Commences!

Normally, I'd view blogging as something of a social stigma, the kind of activity that would get you punched in the arm at recess or picked last at volleyball. But, hey, then I realized, I am that kind of person, so blogging might be right for me.

My goal is to turn this page into my own personal media-factory, and use it to provide movie reviews, short stories, Podcasts, and perhaps the occassional audio drama for good measure. All free of charge, of course. The Internet is rearranging the face of publishing and mass media alike, and now it's my turn to carve out my own little chunk of geek-celebrity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home